Stunning single family home nestled on 10 wooded acres complete with a 50' x 50' detached garage & a 60' x 30' pole barn. The main level offers gleaming hardwood floors, a spacious living room and dining room, kitchen with center island and custom made cabinets, breakfast room with a wood stove and a large family room with stone fireplace and soaring ceilings and a 2nd staircase that leads to the loft. The 2nd floor offers an owners suite with walk-in closet and full bathroom, two more large bedrooms & a 2nd full bathroom. The basement offers a 4th bedroom, 3rd full bathroom, rec room/den, storage area and a one car garage. The exterior of this home offers as much as the inside! You will not be disappointed.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
5,009 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Loft, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Screened, Double Pane, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Mantle, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces.
- Porch, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Secluded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS